Friday, February 1, 2013

2012 Recapitulation - Video Presentation of Paintings Completed in 2012

2012 was a very difficult year for me, full of tragedy and sadness and my art make sometimes had to be pushed back and I was only manage to finish small canvasses - several larger, more ambitious one took much more patience and stamina than I was able to muster last year.

I made a series based on Greek tragedies, on the theme of Electra, Orestes, Paris, Helen and Oedipus

Another two noteworthy portraits I made last year both had religious touches - Heavenwards and Icon, made at the beginning and end of the tumultous year.

Below is a video presentation of the paintings I created in 2012:


Paintings included can be viewed on my Flickr portfolio:

Matthew Felix Sun's Paintings Completed in 2012 by Matthew Felix Sun photoset


>> Video presentations of paintings and drawings, Part XXVI: 2006-08 Recapitulations - Video Presentation of Paintings
<< Video presentations of paintings and drawings, Part XXIV: 2011 Recapitulation - Video Presentation of Paintings Completed in 2011


List of Video Presentation of My Artworks

Other Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst:
- New Presentations of My Yearly Artworks
Unexpected Successes of "Stringed White Dresses - An Installation"
"White Dress" Series Continues - A New Drawing and a New Painting

- Revolutionary Way to Shop for Clothes. What About Frames?
- Before and After - A Painting Framed
- Baby's New Clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment