Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A Still Life Painting, Two Pears, Completed

Earlier this year, I started to work on some fruit drawings, mostly with figs and pears as my subject.  Later, I decided to commit such effort onto canvas with oil paint to depict my edible subjects.  Finally I completed a painting with two pears, revealed from a diamond-shaped slashed opening.  The bright color on the fruits contrasted strongly with the muted background.

Two Pears / 兩個梨 / Zwei Birnen

Below are several drawings I made earlier this year.

Charcoal and Graphite Drawing Figs Pastel Drawing Figs 1

Graphite Drawing Figs


Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst
- New Painting "Lantern" Completed
- Painting "Surveying" Completed
- Niobe - An Installation
- New Painting "Last Trip - A Dream" Completed
- One More Painting Featuring White Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment