Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Greetings

Today is Thanksgiving and I wish everyone a wonderful holiday, while I recall all the things in the past year and beyond I feel grateful for.

Below are a group of pictures I took in last few days, the golden autumn days in San Francisco Bay Area:

DSCN7366 - Golden Autumn Leaves DSCN7357 - Golden Autumn Leaves

I particularly love this persimmon tree, which surely looked festive:

DSCN7359 _ Persimmon Tree

DSCN7362 _ Persimmon Tree DSCN7361 _ Persimmon Tree

DSCN7397 _ Red Autumn Leaves

DSCN7371 _ Yello Rose

And no holiday and home is complete without a nice and comforting feline:

DSCN7372 _ Cat's Shadow

Happy holidays!


Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst
- Full Moon in an Early Morning
- Colorful Fall Leaves
- A Day at Palace of Fine Arts & Crissy Field in San Francisco
- Cat, Pumpkin, Chair and the Mirror on the Wall
- Foggy and Sunny Day in Berkeley 

No comments:

Post a Comment