Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My "Apocalypse Series" on Synchronized Chaos Webzine

Last September, I participated an exhibition at Artist-Xchange Gallery in San Francisco and was contacted by Synchronized Chaos, "an interdisciplinary art, poetry, literary, science, nature, cultural issues, and travel writing webzine", inviting me to submit to their website.

After reviewing the sample of my website and my portfolio, Synch Chaos decided to publish my "Apocalypse Series" which is an on-going series commenced when the George W. Bush was drumming up to invade Iraq.

The article online ( http://synchchaos.com/?p=989 ) features nine paintings of mine from this series and the conception in its entirety.

I am so happy to be able to share this series with more people. Thank you, Synchronized Chaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment