Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Zazzle.com Store Opens - www.zazzle.com/MatthewFelixSun

Last weekend, San Francisco Chronicle reported Website lets customers do the designing: "The website is www.zazzle.com and For just over five years, San Francisco's Zazzle.com has operated a website that lets users customize and design their own T-shirts, postage stamps and mugs. It has expanded its product line to include hats, cards, binders, shoes and even iPhone cases..."  It seems a good place for artists to utilize their talents and hopefully to generate complementary or main income.

I was quite intrigued, especially because I just had a discussion on fantastic fabric designs made by a linguist friend who utilized her research on medieval life. A typical of her design was based on a drawing by a young boy in 13th century Russia.

I decided to give it a try by using my paintings, drawings, and particularly my photographs to design some cases for iPhone, iPad, T-shirts, mugs, and shoes, etc.  I can even upload large images and produce fine quality prints for my self or for my patrons.


My Zazzle store opened today official - http://www.zazzle.com/matthewfelixsun.  A sample of my creations are:


create & buy custom products at Zazzle


"White Dress" iPhone 4 Case


"Full Moon" Shoes


"Full Moon" Mousepad

The original images for the three products above are:

White Dress / 白色連衣裙 / Weißes Kleid
White Dress - Oil Painting, 2005

and

Berkeley 20 January 2011 _ 1219
Full Moon - Photography, 2011

More to come.  Please visit often!

No comments:

Post a Comment