Superstition Review, published by Arizona State University, is an "online literary magazine produced by creative writing and web design students at Arizona State University. Founded by Patricia Colleen Murphy in 2008, the mission of the journal is to promote contemporary art and literature by providing a free, easy-to-navigate, high quality online publication that features work by established and emerging artists and authors from all over the world."
Below are the screen shots of the web pages [ http://superstitionreview.asu.edu/issue11/art/matthewfelixsun ] featuring my paintings, Awakening, Dissonance, Division and House of Hope.
Below are the thumbnails of these works:
Finally, you can see other published works of mine:
Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst:
- New Wilde Magazine Publications
- Two Figure Paintings of Mine Published by Wilde Magazine Issue 2
- Unexpected Successes of "Stringed White Dresses - An Installation"
- Pomona Valley Review, Issue 7 Published with My Paintings and Installation
- Three Magazines to Publish My Works in April