Though I am not a baseball fan, I appreciated it when San Francisco Civic Center dressed up in glowing orange, the color of San Francisco Giants, which is playing in the World Series, particularly in the Halloween season.
Last Saturday, when I attended a performance at San Francisco Opera, I was quite enchanted by the orange civic monuments, such as San Francisco City Hall, Opera House and the Symphony Hall:
City Hall, Symphony Hall and Opera House
Symphony Hall and Opera House
Opera House Balcony
Inside the Opera House
Inside or outside the Opera House, the orange color really sparkled.
PS: Many years ago, when I first heard of the concept of World Series, I asked which countries were playing the tournament.
Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst:
- San Francisco City Hall Celebrating 10th Anniversary of Same-Sex Marriage
- Rainy Days in San Francisco Bay Area
- Festive San Francisco City Hall and Opera House
- San Francisco Ballet Banners
- New East Span of San Francisco Bay Bridge
- Architectural Wonder - the Cathedral of Christ the Light in Oakland
- Lunar New Year Time in Shenyang, China
- Winter Storm in San Francisco Bay