The free, self-guided, public art phenomenon known as The Downtown Art Walk brings together art lovers and community friends to the ever evolving Downtown Los Angeles. With exciting and unique offerings around every corner, Downtown celebrates the arts each and every month on the 2nd Thursday. Please refer to your calendar for specific dates. Hours vary by gallery, but can typically range from Noon – 10PM.Here are some snapshots from the Art Walk took place in May 2015:
Everything seen was grand and self-confident. The crowd that flooded the streets, and the protective policemen lining up the thoroughfares were impressive.
Los Angeles is a huge metropolis indeed and easily dwarfs San Francisco Bay Area.
Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst:
- Art Displays in San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Art in the Streets of San Francisco
- Three Heads, Six Arms (Nezha), Giant Bronze Scuplture at Civic Plaza, San Francisco
- A Wonferul Art Gallery of the People - City Art Gallery, San Francisco
- Students' Show at Worth Rider Gallery, UC Berkeley
- "Golden Ages" Opening at Expressions Gallery, Berkeley