Wednesday, March 31, 2010

More Social Media Unavailable

My 28 March 2010 blog entry "What One Cannot See on Flickr in China", I mentioned that I was frustrated by the fact that many of my Flickr images of my paintings and drawings were unavailable to view in China, so I couldn't show my relatives and friends of my endeavors.

While there, I discovered furthermore that many social media were to some degree unavailable. The most challenging one for me personally was the inaccessibility to Facebook. I felt truly isolated then. Below are the screenshots of those unavailable sites:

Facebook - (This link seems broken)
Facebook

Blogger (Blogging tool based on Google technology)
- (Web page cannot be displayed)
Blogger

My blogs on Blogger - (Web page cannot be displayed)
matthewfelixsunblogspot
thisfadingamericanlife
thisshorethatshore

Wikipedia search results - (Web page cannot be displayed)
wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment