For quite a while, I've been thinking of presenting my works in a more finished fashion, with all my works framed. However, it is a costly endeavor to frame all my works; and if a work is sold, the buyer might want to put a new frame to suit his or her own taste, so I settled with virtual framing.
Working backwards, I started with current year and last years' outputs. For each work, I framed it with at least two kind frames and then chose one set of them to be incorporated into a long scroll, so as to present those works created in one single year in a setting almost like a gallery or museum.
Below are three paintings and their alternative frames:
And the final assembly of my paintings and installations completed in 2013 and 2012 are:
Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst:
- First Painting Completed in 2013
- Unexpected Successes of "Stringed White Dresses - An Installation"
- "White Dress" Series Continues - A New Drawing and a New Painting
- 2012 Recapitulation - Video Presentation of Paintings Completed in 2012
- Revolutionary Way to Shop for Clothes. What About Frames?
- Before and After - A Painting Framed
- Baby's New Clothes