After having created two well-received gouache paintings, Yellow Rose and Sunflower, I continued my exploration with this versatile media.
It seemed natural that I would want to try out as many hues as possible as a beginner, and below one can see a newly finished gouache painting, Wildflowers, based on a colorful photo, taken in my home city, Shenyang:
Gauche on Paper
7" x 10.25"
Completed in 2014
Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst:
- Making and Framing Art in Shenyang and US
- My First Two Gouache Drawings
- Dad's Art
- Making Art With Mother in China
- City Library Plaza and Urban Planning Museum in Shenyang
- Industrial Museum of China in Manchurian Shenyang