Saturday, July 7, 2012

Making Art With Mother in China

When I visited my parents in China last May, I invited my mother to make some origami boats and dresses with me, so I could show my family the concept of my ongoing installations.

I made several very crude demos of installations.  Though these photos below don't reflect fully my ideas, I still cherish them, perhaps more for sentimental values.  According to my mother, these paper boats and white dresses still occupy their living-room in Shenyang.


Paper Boats and White Dresses _ 0036 

Paper Boats and White Dresses _ 0040


Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst
- Congregation - My New Art Installation
- A New Installation - Chairs Installation, November 2012
- Paper Boat Installations
- Paper Boats, Chairs Installations and More

Label: My Installation, Shenyang

No comments:

Post a Comment