Tuesday, June 21, 2016
McGuire Real Estate at Elmwood, Berkeley, continues its effort to support local artists, with its new eight-person show, "Crowded by Beauty", including works in a multitude of mediums: sculpture, acrylics, ceramics, watercolor, oil and photography. The featured artists are Philip Hall, Matthew Felix Sun, Camila Valdez, Jill McLennan, Deborah Schilling, Sarah Whitecotton, Judy Wiener, and Susan Erickson.
Four paintings of mine were included in the exhibitions are Forest Within, Birches, Net, and One Fine Day, all played a bit of optical illusion, with a bit twist of psychology.
Forest Within & Birches
Net & One Fine Day
There were many interesting artworks and it was a thrill for me to be in their company.
The turn out was quite wonderful. The place was indeed crowded by beauty.
Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst:
- Student Exhibits at Worth Ryder Gallery, University of California, Berkeley
- "Escape Into Summer" - July Theme Exhibit at Artist-Xchange Gallery
- Amazing exhibit at Kala Art Gallery, Berkeley
- Provocative Exhibits on Race: Catharine Clark Gallery & Lawrence Hall of Science
- Modernism from the National Gallery of Art in De Young Museum, San Francisco
- Impressionism from National Gallery of Art (DC) in San Francisco
- Last Trip to a Museum in 2012 - The William S. Paley Collection: A Taste for Modernism at De Young Museum in San Francisco