Courtesy or my sister, I can share some fascinating photos of crop "drawings" on display in Shenyang, China at the moment. The colorful drawings of corporate logos, presumably the sponsors', animals, buildings and well-known and beloved mythical figures, such as the Monkey King, were absolutely enchanting.
These paintings definitely have attracted some gawkers, who for a modest fees, could clime atop the observation tower or deck for a good view. Hopefully, it is good business.
Other Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst:
- Treasure in Liaoning Museum, Shenyang, China
- Art Gallery of Luxun Art Academy in Shenyang, China
- Making and Framing Art in Shenyang and US
- 拆 - Demolition in China
- Kitsch in Beijing Capital International Airport
- Ugly Buildings in China- More Animals in Shenyang, China