Monday, March 9, 2009

My Favorite Artists

A few weeks ago, I was invited to participate an art project by submitting a personal list of ten. As an artist, what else than my favorite artists? Therefore my favorite artists are:
















1. Albrecht Dürer




















2. Anselm Kiefer






















3. Max Beckmann

















4. Käthe Kollwitz


















5. Tiziano Vecelli
















6. Sandro Botticelli

















7. Fra Bartolommeo (di Pagholo)



















8. Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn




















9. Andrea del Sarto






















10. Odilon Redon




This list only reflect my own personal connections to the greatest artists in the history. It was a difficult decision - so many great artists have to be omitted...

No comments:

Post a Comment