Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Several More Gouache Paintings

Continuing my exploration with gouache, I recently made these paintings below.

À la russe, III
À la russe, III 

À la russe, mini series continued as the crisis between the Russia and Ukraine deepened.  I hope the Russian menace will abate soon.

Male Torso
Male Torso 

I also want to explore making life drawings with gouache and this "Male Torso" above was one of such efforts.

Floating
Floating 

Finally, I focused on the coloration in this "Floating", which also examined spatial relationship.


Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst:
- Recent Installation and Gouache Paintings
- A New Installation/Mixed Media Work Completed
- Congregation - My New Art Installation
- Niobe - An Installation
- Several More Gouache Paintings
- Gouache Painting Wildflowers
- My First Two Gouache Drawings

No comments:

Post a Comment