Recently, I gradually wrapping up several projects in the pipe, one of them is an installation or mixed media work, which is also part of my ongoing "White Dress" series, titled Cage.
Paper, Ink and Oil on Paper, Pin, Wooden Frames,
16.5" x 16.5", Completed in 2013
These white dresses, in the ongoing series, represent elements of community or society simultaneously homogenous and individual, both fluid and rigid, at once becalming and menacing, as manifested in the intertwined red threads here, which formed both the supporting network and the constraining cage these flying white dove like dresses were to be confined into.
Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst:
- A Still Life Painting, Two Pears, Completed
- New Painting "Lantern" Completed
- Painting "Surveying" Completed
- Niobe - An Installation
- Unexpected Successes of "Stringed White Dresses - An Installation"
- Stringed White Dresses - The Process of a New Installation
- One More Painting Featuring White Dress
- White Dresses - First Painting Finished in 2011