Lately, I was inspired and several exciting ideas propelled me to work diligently to complete one installation last Friday. I documented the last stage of the process - painting background, wiring strings to the frames and final assembling, including the paper origami white dresses folded before. Below are several pictures and an edited, composite video of this final dash, all recorded on Friday, 22 March 2013:
Stringed White Dresses - An Installation
Paper, Cotton Strings, Ink and Oil on Paper, Wooden Frames
20" x 14"
Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst:
- Unexpected Successes of "Stringed White Dresses - An Installation"
- Pomona Valley Review, Issue 7 Published with My Paintings and Installation
- Congregation - My New Art Installation
- A New Installation - Chairs Installation, November 2012
- Making Art With Mother in China
- Paper Boats, Chairs Installations and More