Saturday, November 23, 2013

Full Moon in an Early Morning

Several days ago, when I got up to check the mess my raccoon neighbors made on my back deck, I was struck by the beauty of a full moon in that early hour.  Below are a few snapshot I took with my point and shoot camera:

DSCN7350 - A Morning Full Moon

DSCN7348 - A Morning Full Moon

DSCN7347 - A Morning Full Moon

DSCN7345 - A Morning Full Moon

DSCN7342 - A Morning Full Moon DSCN7341 - A Morning Full Moon

DSCN7349 - A Morning Full Moon


Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst
- Colorful Fall Leaves
- Foggy and Sunny Day in Berkeley
- One Fine Day in Berkeley
- Spring Festival (Lunar New Year) Time in Berkeley
- New East Span of San Francisco Bay Bridge
- Natural Beauty in Berkeley
- Delicate New Moon
- New Moon
- Chinese Lunar New Year (Spring Festival)


No comments:

Post a Comment