California just experience a major storm, which brought some relief to the long drought, and inconvenience to the residence.
During the dry patches between storms, I captured many beautiful sights - sunrise, sunset or cleansed landscape.
Here are the highlights of those photos:
Be safe and stay dry.
Other Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst:
- Caressing Sun
- More on Night Sky
- More Impressions of Austin, Texas
- Natural Bridge and Crater Lake, Oregon - Oregon Trip, Part 7
- Remembering My London Trip (2004)
- Colorful Leaves on Dark Road
- "Prague", St. Stephen's Day, Richard Diebenkorn and James Turrell
- Doug + Mike Starn on the Roof: Big Bambú at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York City