Saturday, November 6, 2010

Flower Paintings in Video

Floral paintings are perennial popular, either in the meticulous form of Dutch and Flemish still life, or in for form of unbridled passion of that by Van Gogh or Matisse.

I love to paint human beings more than floral objects, but occasionally, I would get into the foray, either due to curiosity, adjustment between emotional draining works, meditation or simple an expression of little private smile.

Below video is a potpourri of several of my flower paintings completed in last few years:



For more flower related paintings, please visit my Flickr photo set: Still Life.

>> Video presentations of paintings and drawings, Part VI: My Fish Paintings on YouTube
<< Video presentations of paintings and drawings, Part IV: Traveling the World - Video Presentation of Painting Inspired by Wonderful Cities

List of Video Presentation of My Artworks

No comments:

Post a Comment