Sunday, May 18, 2014

2009 Recapitulation - Video Presentation of Paintings Completed in 2009




I've uploaded this video to my YouTube channel long ago but missed to post it here.

Year of 2009 was not very productive year for me, perhaps, I was affected by the economic downturn, as most Americans keenly felt.  Year of 2009 was also a year of broken hope to many, therefore, my most significant work produced in 2009 was the painting "House of Hope", featuring the broken promises:

House of Hope / 希望之家 / Haus der Hoffnung


www.flickr.com
Matthew Felix Sun's Paintings Completed in 2009 by Matthew Felix Sun on Flickr photoset Matthew Felix Sun's Paintings Completed in 2009 by Matthew Felix Sun on Flickr photoset

>> Video presentations of paintings and drawings, Part XXXV: To be continued
<< Video presentations of paintings and drawings, Part XXXIII: 2013 Recapitulations - Video Presentation of My Drawings

List of Video Presentation of My Artworks

Other Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst:
- New Presentations of My Yearly Artworks
Unexpected Successes of "Stringed White Dresses - An Installation"
"White Dress" Series Continues - A New Drawing and a New Painting
- Revolutionary Way to Shop for Clothes. What About Frames?
- Before and After - A Painting Framed
- Baby's New Clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment