The paintings included in the magazine were an oil painting, Surveying (2013), and a gouache painting, Wildflowers (2014).
Surveying, Oil on Canvas, 28" x 22"
Wildflowers, Gouache on Paper, 7" x 10.25"
These two paintings, different in sizes, media, and particularly colors - one was monochromatic and the other burst with colors - shared my current fascination with intricate and repeating patterns, evident in the whirling wasted fields in Surveying and undulating flowers and green leaves in Wildflowers.
Below is the comprehensive survey of my published artworks:
Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst:
- New Wilde Magazine Publications
- Two Figure Paintings of Mine Published by Wilde Magazine Issue 2
- Pomona Valley Review, Issue 7 Published with My Paintings and Installation
- Four Paintings of Mine Published by Superstition Review, April 2013
- Three Magazines to Publish My Works in April