Two days ago, I witnessed an amazing air fight between a hawk and a seagull.
It was some fierce cries in the air called my attention to those two majestic birds, chasing and circling each other, but didn't escalate into bloody pecking and clawing. The fearless seagull really faced off its much bigger opponent and perhaps, through her bravery, saved her chicks from the praying bird.
Hawing was nothing unusual, but the prey's fighting back was exciting - now the hawk chased the seagull, and then the seagull chased the hawk:
Quite an unusual sighting in an urban setting.
Other Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst:
- Idyllic Parks and Cute Animals in Ashland - Oregon Trip, Part 9
- "Siege" Completed
- My Bird Paintings on YouTube
- My Featured Painting "Apprehend"
- Ruins in Sanxingdui (Three-Star Mound) and Jinsha (Gold Sands), Sichuan, China
- Treasure in Liaoning Museum, Shenyang, China