San Francisco Civic Plaza has been consistently presenting some amazing or amusing public installations over the years, and the latest of such efforts are some traditional Chinese vases of various shapes and colors, with some Chinese writing, which seemed to me family surnames.
Pity I didn't see them at night when they were illuminated. In regardless of artistic values, these installations have brought joy to this plaza consistent and for that, we are grateful.
Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst:
- "Intrude", Wonderful Rabbits Installation in San Francisco
- Art Displays in San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Art in the Streets of San Francisco
- Featured Installation - Wilting Flowers
- Orange Celebration in San Francisco Civic Center
- Rainbow Colored San Francisco War Memorial Opera House
- Three Heads, Six Arms (Nezha), Giant Bronze Scuplture at Civic Plaza, San Francisco
- Iridescent Installations at Kehilla Community Synagogue Sanctuary, Piedmont