My oil painting "White Dresses", part of my on going "White Dress" series, recently had garnered several recognitions.
Last week, ArtSlant.com, the largest online art community/arbiter, just awarded this painting as one of the winners in the seventh 2013 Showcase Competition, the awards I had won five times previously starting 2010 for my paintings and drawings:
In July, this painting was also published by Wilde Magazine in their third issue, a beautifully produced magazine one can browse the preview online and purchase through MagCloud:
Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst:
- New Wilde Magazine Publications
- Two Figure Paintings of Mine Published by Wilde Magazine Issue 2
- Unexpected Successes of "Stringed White Dresses - An Installation"
- "White Dress" Series Continues - A New Drawing and a New Painting
- Niobe - An Installation
- "Diptych - Dawn" Won Another Award
- Editor's Choice Award for "The Song of Orpheus" - Artist Portfolio Magazine
- Editor's Award on Artist Portfolio Magazine, Published by My Art Contest
- One More Award from ArtSlant Showcase Competition
- Honorable Mentioned in A Juried Competition