San Francisco Bay Area has a mild winter and while other parts of the US is suffering from ice storms, we enjoy some wonderful blooms - roses, magnolias, etc.
I am not boasting with these shots of blooming rose; rather, I wish this beautiful flower brings happiness and comforts to everyone, and a happy new year to all.
Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst:
- 2014 Calendars (Free) or Available on Zazzle
- Zazzle Bags Arrived
- Beautiful Necklace and Keychain from Zazzle
- California Memorial Stadium of UC Berkeley
- Foggy and Sunny Day in Berkeley
- One Fine Day in Berkeley
- Spring Festival (Lunar New Year) Time in Berkeley
- New East Span of San Francisco Bay Bridge
- Natural Beauty in Berkeley