Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm a Winner of ArtSlant's Second 2010 Showcase

I was honored to be chosen as one of the Second 2010 Showcase winners by ArtSlant.com's juries.

artslant winner Matthew Felix Sun


The winning images will randomly cycle through the showcase window. Below is the screenshot when mine was on display.

Grandma - winner

And on my ArtSlant public profile, one can see in on the "Awards" tab

artslant award grandma

The jurors for this round of competition are:

Els Barents, Director, Huis Marseille Museum for Photography, Amsterdam
Snoozie Hexagon,
Director/Curator,
Elevator Gallery, London
Michelle Heinz, Director, Frederico Sève Gallery/latincollector, New York
Joey Piziali and Vanessa Blaikie, Co-Owners/Directors, Ping Pong Gallery, San Francisco
Carole A. Stakenas, Executive Director, LACE, Los Angeles

For details about this painting, please visit my Flickr image of "Grandma".

Please visit My ArtSlant profile as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment