Saturday, February 12, 2011

One More Award from ArtSlant Showcase Competition

ArtSlant just chose my oil painting "Dispersion" as one of their 2nd 2010 Juried Showcase Winners in the painting category.  When choosing work to enter for this competition, I was influence by a curator who had looked at my portfolio and told me that my Dispersion was the strongest in that group and apparently, others were warm to it as well:

Dispersion / 彌散 / Zerstreuung
Dispersion
Oil on Canvas
20" x 24"
Completed in 2010

Below are screen shots of my winning piece on ArtSlant.com's winner pages:

ArtSlant 1st 2011 Winner

ArtSlant 1st 2011 Showcase Winner

ArtSlant 1st 2011 Winner

Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst:
- "Diptych - Dawn" Won Another Award

- Editor's Choice Award for "The Song of Orpheus" - Artist Portfolio Magazine
- Another Award for a Drawing
- Editor's Award on Artist Portfolio Magazine, Published by My Art Contest
- Honorable Mentioned in A Juried Competition

No comments:

Post a Comment