Sunday, March 3, 2013

Featured in "News and Buzz" on ArtSlant

ArtSlant, a prominent Contemporary Art Network with worldwide arts calendars, artists, reviews and online art sales of originals and prints.

I have been associated with this wonderful website for a while and have been recognized several times with Showcase Awards, for my paintings and a drawing. 

My ArtSlant Awards, Aug 12

Recently, ArtSlant contacted me to include me in their Watchlist and presto, my feature was posted on ArtSlant's News & Buzz section:

ArtSlant News and Buzz 1

ArtSlant News and Buzz 2

The three paintings they posted are a still life, an abstract and a portrat:

Lilies / 百合 / Lilien

Paris and Three Goddesses / 帕里斯和三位女神 / Paris und drei Göttinnen

Dreamy / 夢幻 / Träumerisch

It's wonderful to be recognized and I surely hope that this enable me to reach out to broader audience.  Thank you, ArtSlant!

No comments:

Post a Comment