Wednesday, February 27, 2013

2006-08 Recapitulations - Video Presentation of Paintings

Continuing my archiving practice, I'm posting video recapitulations of paintings I completed in 2006 through 2008, in three videos below.

Those three years were years of experimenting and re-aligning, after several intense years of creativity, fueled by the emotions stirred up by the dark time and reality - the period George W. Bush invaded Iraq and suppressed civil liberty at home, a period and political situation reminded me cruelly of the repressive China I fled from.  When emotions had been dulled by time, I needed to rejuvenate myself and rekindle my creative fire. Those three years were such period of the soul-searching and these three videos documented that journey:


2008


2007


2006


>> Video presentations of paintings and drawings, Part XXVII: 2004-05 Recapitulations - Video Presentation of Paintings
<< Video presentations of paintings and drawings, Part XXV: 2012 Recapitulation - Video Presentation of Paintings Completed in 2012

List of Video Presentation of My Artworks

No comments:

Post a Comment