Wednesday, February 27, 2013

List of Video Presentation of My Artworks

On October 29, 2010, I started My Video Series, presenting my artworks with videos.  The number of these videos are large enough to warrant a list, similar to the one I made for the List of My Favorite Artworks in the Museums I've Visited, so my readers can navigate more easily of the ever larger web:

XXXIV: 2009 Recapitulation - Video Presentation of Paintings Completed in 2009
XXXIII: 2013 Recapitulations - Video Presentation of My Drawings
XXXII: 2013 Recapitulations - Video Presentation of Paintings & Installations
XXXI: "Arabesque" and Other Paintings Inspired by Literature
XXX: A New Video of "Liberation Road"
XXIX: 2003 Recapitulations - Video Presentation of Paintings
XXVIII: Video Presentation of Oil Painting "Black Woods"
XXVII: 2004-05 Recapitulations - Video Presentation of Paintings
XXVI: 2006-08 Recapitulations - Video Presentation of Paintings
XXV: 2012 Recapitulation - Video Presentation of Paintings Completed in 2012
XXIV: 2011 Recapitulation - Video Presentation of Paintings Completed in 2011
XXIII: Video Presentation of Oil Painting "Progression"
XXII: Video Presentation of Oil Painting "Dissonance"
XXI: Oil Painting "Liberation Road" on Video
XX: Video Presentation of My Abstract Paintings
XIX: One More Life Drawing Video from Last Year
XVIII: Ready to Go Back to Drawing Sessions
XVII: Looking Back One More Year
XVI: 2010 Recapitulation
XV: Monochromatic Drama
XIV: My Theatrical Paintings on Video
XIII: Video Presentation of Still Life Paintings
XII: Orientation of Paintings
XI: 2011 Calendars Ready for Downloading
X: Paintings of Interiors
IX: My Self-Portraits       
VIII: "The Triumph of Saint George" (2003)
VII: My Bird Paintings on YouTube
VI: My Fish Paintings on YouTube
V: Flower Paintings in Video
IV: Traveling the World - Video Presentation of Painting Inspired by Wonderful Cities
III: "Sibyls" - Portraits of Old Women
II: Tips for Artist: Video Presentations
I: The Song of Orpheus


I. The Song of Orpheus 


My Video Series

No comments:

Post a Comment