Sunday, February 10, 2013

Congregation - My New Art Installation

Continue to work on my installation project, finally I completed the very first idea which started my desire to make installation projects.

This project is called congregation, which consists of a tree, or an upright branch, with origami chairs hanging from the twigs.  The various sized and patterned chairs, facing various directions, without the occupiers, represented a congregation without its heads or thoughts, and can be seen as empty, hilarious, sad, or melancholic, depending on the viewers mood, lighting, and even wind condition.  These variants justify installation other than painting, I think.

Animated gif:


Or watch it on video:



Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst
- A New Installation - Chairs Installation, November 2012
- Making Art With Mother in China
- Paper Boat Installations
- Paper Boats, Chairs Installations and More


Label: My Installation

 

No comments:

Post a Comment