Monday, April 15, 2013

2003 Recapitulations - Video Presentation of Paintings

My watershed year was 2003, when I started my Apocalypse Series of paintings and drawings, when the US was poised to invade Iraq and I made several dark paintings such as "The Triumph of Saint George".  I also created my best work so far, "Grandma", which was simple, elegant, darkly beautiful yet foreboding.  Several of these paintings have been published by various magazines and some are to be published.

Below is the random selection of three paintings from the group:


www.flickr.com
Matthew Felix Sun's Paintings Completed in 2003 by Matthew Felix Sun on Flickr photoset Matthew Felix Sun's Paintings Completed in 2003 by Matthew Felix Sun on Flickr photoset




>> Video presentations of paintings and drawings, Part XXX: A New Video of "Liberation Road"
<< Video presentations of paintings and drawings, Part XXVIII: Video Presentation of Oil Painting "Black Woods"

List of Video Presentation of My Artworks

No comments:

Post a Comment