Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New Presentations of My Yearly Artworks

For quite a while, I've been thinking of presenting my works in a more finished fashion, with all my works framed.  However, it is a costly endeavor to frame all my works; and if a work is sold, the buyer might want to put a new frame to suit his or her own taste, so I settled with virtual framing.

Working backwards, I started with current year and last years' outputs.  For each work, I framed it with at least two kind frames and then chose one set of them to be incorporated into a long scroll, so as to present those works created in one single year in a setting almost like a gallery or museum.

Below are three paintings and their alternative frames:

Heavenwards / 向天 / Zum Himmel


Congregation / 聚會 / Gemeinde


Last Trip - A Dream / 最后的旅程 - 一个梦 / Letzte Reise - Ein Traum


And the final assembly of my paintings and installations completed in 2013 and 2012 are:

9 Paintings and 3 Installations Completed in 2013
2013

11 Paintings Completed in 2012 
2012


Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst:
- First Painting Completed in 2013
Unexpected Successes of "Stringed White Dresses - An Installation"
"White Dress" Series Continues - A New Drawing and a New Painting
- 2012 Recapitulation - Video Presentation of Paintings Completed in 2012
- Revolutionary Way to Shop for Clothes. What About Frames?
- Before and After - A Painting Framed
- Baby's New Clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment