Friday, June 20, 2014

e-Portfolio on MagCloud and ISSUU

Finally, I made an electronic portfolio of my selected paintings, drawings and installations and it can be viewed on ISSUU:


Unfortunately, ISSUU would not allow my readers to print the copies so, you may send me request, or sign on my eNewsletter on my website: www.matthewfelixsun.com and I will be very happy to send a free PDF to you.

Alternatively, I am also offering a professionally bound copy via MagCloud, at the cost of $8 per copy (Wire-O-Bind), 8.5"x11":

Art Portfolio of Matthew Felix Sun
Electronic portfolio of awarding winning fine artist, Matthew Felix Sun www.matthewfelixsun.com

or a square one, 8.5"x8.5", in perfect bound, offered at $8.5 per copy (with 8 extra pages):

New Publication
Electronic portfolio of awarding winning fine artist, Matthew Felix Sun www.matthewfelixsun.com



Related posts on Art · 文化 · Kunst
- New Wilde Magazine Publications
- Two Figure Paintings of Mine Published by Wilde Magazine Issue 2
- Pomona Valley Review, Issue 7 Published with My Paintings and Installation
- Four Paintings of Mine Published by Superstition Review, April 2013
- Three Magazines to Publish My Works in April
- Publications

No comments:

Post a Comment