Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Recapitulation

2010 was a busy year for me.  This year, I continued my exploration of spatial relationships and patterns, and continued to attend drawing sessions at University of California, Berkeley.

My trip to New York City was very exciting and I visited many museums and galleries and had wonderful encounters with incredible works.  Locally, I was excited to see two special exhibits generated from Musee d'Orsay: Birth of Impressionism at De Young Museum, San Francisco and Van Gogh, Gauguin, Cézanne and Beyond: Post-Impressionist Masterpieces from the Musée d’Orsay at De Young Museum, San Francisco.

I also started to use video to present my paintings and drawings.  The last offering of these efforts of the year is 2010 Recapitulation:



>> Video presentations of paintings and drawings, Part XVII: Looking Back One More Year
<< Video presentations of paintings and drawings, Part XV: Monochromatic Drama


List of Video Presentation of My Artworks

No comments:

Post a Comment