Saturday, January 25, 2014

My First Two Gouache Drawings

With my fascination with drawings continues to grow, I started to work with gouache, a sort of opaque watercolor, which combined the qualities of easy handling of the watercolor and the richness of oil paints.

My first two gouache drawings, completed within days in last week, were both still life drawings - a Yellow Rose and a Sunflower.

Yellow Rose

Sunflower

It was quite fun to work on these and I hope you enjoy them too.


Related posts on Art • 文化 • Kunst:
- 2013 Recapitulations - Video Presentation of My Drawings
- Two Drawings Completed
- Ink Drawing "Traces" Completed
- Another Award for a Drawing
- Three Drawing Studies
- Richard Serra Drawing and 2010 SECA Art Award at SFMOMA
- One More Life Drawing Video from Last Year
 

No comments:

Post a Comment