Saturday, November 6, 2010

Veniero's Pasticceria & Caffe in New York City

New York City is so vast and steep that only on my fourth trip, I realize fell in love with it.  Even some places I'd been to before, I just re-discovered it last September, like the Metropolitan Museum and Veniero's Pasticceria & Caffe.

It is an old Italian institution, established in 1894 and its the solid tradition made up for any sense of lacking of novelty.  I particularly enjoyed its Art Nouveau deco and the delicious blood orange flavored pastry I chose.

In case you want to find it, its address is: 342 E.11th St. NY, NY 212-674-7070

Veniero's, New York City _8590

Veniero's, New York City _7597

Veniero's, New York City _8585

Veniero's, New York City _8583

>> New York City Report, September 2010, Part XXIII: New York Gallery Wrap Up
<< New York City Report, September 2010, Part XXI: Classic Re-imagined - An Off-Broadway Production of "Oresteia", September 2010

1 comment: